Productivity Efficiency Engineer
Stockholm, Sweden /
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
Engineering at Klarna is an inspired, customer focused community, dedicated to crafting solutions that redefine our industry. Working in small, highly collaborative Agile teams, you and your team will have a clear mission and ownership of an important outcome that supports Klarna and our customers. At Klarna we optimise for quality, flow, fast feedback, focusing on end-to-end ownership, continuous improvement, testing, monitoring and experimentation. We aim for teams that are inclusive, helpful, and have a strong sense of ownership for the things they build.
Our engineers make some of the most significant decisions for the company and we are looking for bold, open and curious developers. As a Klarnaut, you’ll be inspired to contribute to the growth of Europe’s most highly valued fintech and your work will reach millions of users.
Want to be part of the change? We are looking for a productivity engineer who enjoys making people's daily lives smooother and improving the overall employee experience with the use of productivity tools. Working in the Productivity Efficiency team you will get to inspire and support employees at Klarna in innovative ways of using Klarna´s productivity tools, implement business processes, find opportunities to automate and constantly challenge the status quo. Some of the tools you’ll have at hand are Slack, Google Workspace, the Atlassian suite, Miro - and more coming.
What you'll get to do:
- Implement processes in different tools. Find ingenious ways to make processes more efficient using all productivity tools at our disposal.
- Connect and optimize workflows and processes making sure we don’t have any loose ends and a seamless productivity experience.
- Make sure the setup we have is the right one at all times and that we make the most of the tools we have.
- Be a system admin in our primary collaboration tools.
- Help Klarnauts by guiding them in our productivity tools so that they can focus on what they are best at.
Who you are:
- A curious person who wants to find out how we can support Klarnauts even better everyday.
- A person who loves a challenge, and to solve it with tools, understanding how we can bring the most possible value to Klarnauts.
- You understand that the tools are not important unless they bring value to what we do. You also understand that optimizing a process also might involve change to the process.
- Able to raise the view a few levels, challenge the requirements to make the solution even better.
You might also have:
- An eye for what can be automated.
- An interest in spreading knowledge about our tools and methods.
- An interest in evaluating new technologies that can be part of the future toolbox.
What we can offer you:
Culture - You'll have an opportunity to work with people from 90+ different countries in our English speaking offices in Stockholm/Berlin city centre.
Learning - We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training, and regular internal technical talks.
Compensation - You’ll receive an attractive salary, pension, and insurance plans, plus we offer all of our employees an opportunity to invest in a RSU program and own a stake of the company. You’ll also receive 30 days annual leave and since we recognise that life is about more than work, we also offer benefits for gym memberships, marathons, and all sorts of activities that promote physical health. We also have generous parental leave (for men and women).
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.