Senior Product Analyst
Berlin, Germany /
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
Klarna strives to become the world’s favourite way to buy, and you can contribute to reaching this goal! We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. Analytics is no exception! We are currently looking to grow our Analytics teams to satisfy the company’s ever increasing need for complex problem solving and data driven decision making.
Who you are
We are looking for ambitious people with significant drive! We need problem solvers, initiative takers, people that see opportunities and potential to improve. You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level - thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to deliver and grow as an individual. At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent in doing so.
What you will do
Analytics is at the heart of Klarna’s success. A Product Analyst at Klarna provides analytical and product expertise to ensure that we deliver value to customers, Klarna and our investors. You will be acting as a bridge between the models, operations, products and business decisions and expected to know how to build strategies by connecting them. Think of an analyst at Klarna as a “Swiss army knife”.
- Improve the product using data to identify pain points and areas for growth.
- Run A/B tests to understand the impact of introducing changes.
- Do deep dives and user research to understand our users better.
- Actively track product metrics and performance by using qualitative and quantitative data and convert data into insights and recommendations that are specific and actionable for the group.
- Build dashboards and communicate metrics performance trends and other key indicators to team members and other stakeholders.
- Own data working closely with the product team and engineering team on defining data requirements and collecting and validating data.
- A degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or a Business field.
- +3 years of experience in analytics, product analytics, and data visualisation.
- An understanding of how to perform data extraction and manipulation.
- Practical experience in A/B testing, programming languages (SQL, Python, R, …), and visualization tools (QlikSense, Tableau, PowerBI, …).
- Experience in using structured approaches to problem-solving.
- Experience in product analytics tools (Amplitude, Mixpanel, Google Analytics,..,) is a plus.
- Significant drive and ambition.
- Strong conceptual ability.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A curious mindset - you’ll be someone who loves to question the why.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate technical subjects to non-technical audiences, such as stakeholders and management.
Please apply with your CV in English. Thank you.
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, remotely within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.