Service Specialist - Partner Success
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2500 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 130,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We're growing at 40% every year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
What you will be doing:
- Provide excellent service to Klarna’s Partners by handling cases with high efficiency and with end-to-end ownership.
- Cases can vary between investigating failed API calls to more complex and technical inquiries, and tools that you will be working with are e.g. Splunk and database queries.
- Work in close collaboration with the Partner Success team in order to keep updated on all matters concerning our key Partners.
Who you are:
- Success in this role means being an excellent problem solver with a sense of ownership and attention to detail.
- You have a technical and analytical mindset, and take pride in knowing your domain through and through, as well as being curious of those associated.
- You are critical, comfortable with complexity and can navigate unclear situations in a calm and confident manner.
- You have customer service experience and you feel comfortable with account and stakeholder management.
- You enjoy solving tricky problems with attention to detail.
- You have a strong sense of team and working with others in a humble, open and direct, and respectful manner. You also possess a strong sense of self, are self confident and driven, and can push solutions for our clients.
- You have great communication skills in English - both written and spoken. Additional languages are a plus.
- Strong interest in web technology, fintechs and e-commerce.
- Experience with current web shop-systems and content-management-systems.
- Possessing knowledge of the e-commerce system landscape (i.e. Magento, Shopify, API integrations) will be a strong plus.