Partner Success Brussels, Co-Marketing Manager
Brussels, Belgium /
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
What you will do
Successful candidates will possess the ability to combine creativity and business acumen in order to elevate Klarna’s brand equity across all relevant channels in partnership with our biggest clients. The role requires a deep understanding of the Klarna brand, our payment options and shoppers in order to develop the right marketing messages and campaigns to accelerate Klarna use at the retail checkout. You will also advise merchants on how to best use and message Klarna in their own channels to amplify sales.
The successful candidate will work closely with other Klarna co-marketing and commercial team members globally.
- Work directly with Klarna integrated merchants to develop marketing plans and assets. This includes consumer-facing placements across the full shopper journey from driving traffic, to acquisition and conversion - even being in-store and transacting
- Build comprehensive marketing plans that will drive traffic and awareness for Klarna
- Execute and report on all tactics to retail clients
- Work directly with, and manage, creative and media agencies on specific executions
- Work closely with commercial sales and account management colleagues on pitching to prospects and management of existing accounts
- Create and use best-practices and tools for internal use to educate on co-marketing projects throughout the business
- Coordinate internal teams across countries to execute marketing plans, including email, app, social, and other owned marketing channels
- Advise merchants on how to best use and message Klarna in their own channels to amplify sales
Who you are
Klarna is looking for ambitious people with a self-starter mentality and as we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo. You are proactive by nature and come up with new approaches that add value and innovation to the work we do. You enjoy a high pace of activity and can quickly adapt to change, partnered with the ability to prioritise workload effectively according to agreed goals and KPIs. It is crucial that you are an independent player who can be strategic and forward-looking, while at the same time taking personal ownership for tactical execution and everyday delivery.
You should have
- You will have 5+ years marketing experience, preferably in payments, eCommerce and/or retail marketing
- A candidate who has managed marketing for a high-volume retailer and/or has familiarity with the French eCommerce, retail, fashion, fintech and/or payments ecosystem would be preferred
- Fluent in French, Dutch & English, both in verbal and written communication
- You have exceptional creative, problem solving and strategic thinking ability
- You have both digital marketing experience - performance marketing, digital and social channels expert
- Must be team oriented and highly resourceful - ‘Can do’ and ‘Willing to do what it takes’ attitude
- You are ruthless in delivering results on time and with the highest standards
- Comfortable interacting with and managing relationships with senior stakeholders at merchant partners
Please include a CV in english
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.