Commercial Manager Norway
Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2000 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 90,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holsch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
To find out more about what it's like to work at Klarna: klarna.com/careers
Klarna strives to become the world’s favourite way to buy, and you can contribute to reaching this goal! We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. We are currently looking to grow our Commercial Domains to help achieve our mission to challenge the traditional finance industry and make it smooother the Klarna way!
What you will do
With Klarnas commercial team you will work in a dynamic growth team to accelerate our business and evolve the go-to market strategy.
- Manage the full customer journey and life-cycle from prospecting to winning
- Play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level
- Challenge our merchants to deliver a smooother consumer experience
- Expand your personal network together with our team
Who you are
- Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results! At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
You should have
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications or other related field
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
You might also have
- Experience working in e-commerce or payments
- MBA or other applicable graduate degree
- Winner mentality to turn leads into volume!
- Highly motivated and competitive spirit
How to apply
Send over a CV in English.
We can offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. As part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you'll help play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.