Commercial Manager Norway
Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
Klarna strives to become the world’s favourite way to buy, and you can contribute to reaching this goal! We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. We are currently looking to grow our Commercial Domains to help achieve our mission to challenge the traditional finance industry and make it smooother the Klarna way!
We already have a strong position on the Nordic market but are always looking to further our base until we become the world's favorite way to buy. We are therefore looking for a senior sales manager with a hunter profile to strengthen our Commercial team in Oslo. You will be working closely with the VP and sales executive to drive local strategy and ensure that Klarna becomes available for even more consumers.
Who you are
Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results. At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
- You are an ambitious person with significant drive to build up new things
- You have an entrepreneurial “can-do” mindset constantly challenging the status quo and embracing change
- You are passionate about your job and enjoy fast paced international working environments
- You have a desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results
- You are persistent in understanding the customers’ needs and developing the business
- You are a great communicator who loves to deal with customers personally and become their strategic advisor
- You are a team player contributing to the success of others
It goes without saying that to achieve excellent results you have 3+ years of B2B Sales, Account Management, or Business Development experience in either the Retail, E-commerce, and/or Payments industry as well as a relevant academic degree. Experience from a high-growth Tech company will help you to navigate the internal landscape in Klarna but is definitely not a must if you are a born networker and a quick learner. Regardless of your role here in Klarna, you possess a winner mentality and can turn leads into successful deals.
If you have read up to here, you see that it is not a traditional job description with hard core requirements. We are after finding great talent and want to get to know you better and see what you vision as your next challenge before we go into details.
What you will do
- Manage the full customer journey and life-cycle from prospecting to winning
- Play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level
- Challenge our merchants to deliver a smooother consumer experienceExpand your personal network together with our team
With Klarnas commercial team you will work in a dynamic growth team to accelerate our business and evolve the go-to market strategy.
How to apply
Send over a CV in English.
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smooothest shopping experience. We serve 80 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 190,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by +2,500 people from 90 nationalities.