Stockholm, Sweden /
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
Klarna’s Treasury is responsible for providing Klarna with the right amount of funding and capital to grow at light speed at the same time as managing liquidity and financial risks. You will work with funding and capital forecasting or, liquidity management, stress testing and meeting ongoing requests from relevant authorities. Klarna has the ambition to increase the amount of debt funding as we grow and hence you will also work with issuing debt in the capital markets. We are hiring for several positions at different seniority levels and we are interested in candidates with different experience levels.
At Treasury you will work with
- Developing and executing the Funding and Capital strategy for Klarna (forecasting, debt issuance and balance sheet optimization)
- Interpreting relevant regulations and adapting models accordingly
- Stress testing of liquidity and capital positions
- Producing Klarna’s ICLAAP and Recovery plan
- Modeling and reporting on risk metrics (e.g. LCR)
- SQL modeling
Who you are
- Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should enjoy a dynamic and international working environment
- You have strong attention to detail while not forgetting the overall strategy
- Flexible and easy going personality that thrives in an open environment
- You love to be a part of a dedicated team and are always open to new ideas
- You strive to find what is best for Klarna
- At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent
You should have
- You possess a university degree within engineering, economics or finance and have a strong interest in the financial markets and how they work.
- 5 years’ relevant work experience, preferably in the financial sector and/or experience from authorities such as the SFSA, the Riksbank or Swedish National Debt Office
- Previous experience within capital management, liquidity management, FX and interest rate risk management is a requirement
- Previous experience with regulatory interpretation e.g. CRR/CRDIV is a plus
- Preferably an understanding of how to perform data extraction and manipulation, as well as programming languages is a plus (SQL, VBA, Python)
Do you recognize yourself in the description? Do you want to be a part of disrupting the idea of banking and paving the smoooth way for customers and merchants alike? Apply with resumé or CV in English.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.