Service Agent - Service Center Admin (Payments)
Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
Service Center Admin is part of the Back Office Department and we are specialized in
handling requests from other Service Center teams regarding customer payments. We
have varied tasks that we work on and it is the aim that every employee in our team will
get to know all the tasks, so we can offer a varied work experience.
What you will be doing:
- Supporting and investigating payment errands for other Service Center teams.
- Processing of manual refunds for all EU markets and US.
- Matching payments to invoices/consumers.
- Manual credit reviews.
- Supporting our Offshore team.
You should get in touch with us if you:
- Always put great emphasis on details and quality and can recognize patterns.
- Are self-driven and a natural problem solver.
- Are service minded towards our internal and external customers as well as your team.
- Are eager to learn and want to develop yourself.
In order to be successful in this role we believe that you will have:
- Great communication skills in English, written and spoken.
- A business oriented mindset with attention to details.
- An accurate and organized way of working and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- The confidence to make your own decisions regarding transactions and consumer requests.
- The ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smooothest shopping experience. We serve 80 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 190,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by +2,500 people from 90 nationalities.