Service Specialist (m/w/d) Merchant Success
Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2500 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 130,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
Our Merchant Service team plays an integral role on this rocket ship ride by working closely with Commercial and Service Center to support operations to drive customer success and ensure a Smoooth user experience. To fuel our continued growth and hold the ship together, we are now looking for a Service Specialist based out of our Munich office to join our Merchant Success team.
What you will be doing
- Provide excellent service to Klarna’s key merchants by handling cases with highefficiency and with end-to-end ownership.
- Work in close collaboration with Klarna’s Commercial teams in order to keep updated on all matters concerning our key merchants.
- Be involved as a stakeholder in integration and onboarding projects towards our merchants.
- Be a go-to person for internal stakeholders when required for questions about Klarna’s key merchants.
- Support and deliver on internal data-analysis and reporting using backend admin and database management systems.
- Be a driving force in proactively seek out and deliver general improvements and lead projects.
- Educate Klarna’s key merchants in how Klarna’s processes works, and how to use our systems and tools.
- Collaborate closely with Commercial, Service Center operations, Risk, and Product organizations to develop and optimize technical, process-based, and operations solutions which drive customer success, client and consumer satisfaction, cost reduction, and revenue growth for our key clients and Klarna.
Who you are
- Success in this role means being an excellent problem solver with a sense of ownership and attention to detail.
- You have a technical and analytical mindset, and take pride in knowing your domain through and through, as well as being curious of those associated.
- You are critical, comfortable with complexity and can navigate unclear situations in a calm and confident manner.
- You have customer service experience and you feel comfortable with account and stakeholder management.
- You enjoy solving tricky problems with attention to detail.
- You have a strong sense of team and working with others in a humble, open and direct, and respectful manner. You also possess a strong sense of self, are self confident and driven, and can push solutions for our clients.
- You have great communication skills in English and German - both written and spoken.
We offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. You will be part of a fast-changing company recognized by growth, innovativeness and development, with various opportunities for personal development and professional career.
● Strong interest in web technology, fintechs and e-commerce.
● Experience with Customer Success.
● Possessing knowledge of the e-commerce system landscape (i.e. Magento, Shopify, API integrations) will be a strong plus.