Head of People Advisory
Stockholm, Sweden /
Org Development /
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
As the Head of People Advisory at Klarna, you will be responsible for providing strategic guidance and expertise to support the organisation's human resources functions. You will lead a team of HR professionals and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure the effective implementation of HR initiatives and policies. Your role will involve advising senior management on matters related to talent acquisition, employee relations, performance management, compensation and benefits, organisational development, and employee engagement.
What you'll do:
- Strategic HR Leadership: Develop and implement HR strategies aligned with the organisation's overall goals and objectives. Provide thought leadership and guidance on HR best practices, trends, and regulatory compliance.
- Team Management: Lead and manage a team of HR professionals, providing coaching, mentorship, and guidance to ensure high performance, growth, and development. Foster a positive and inclusive work environment.
- Employee Relations: Provide guidance and support to managers and employees on employee relations matters, including conflict resolution, disciplinary actions, and grievance procedures. Ensure fair and consistent application of policies.
- Performance Management: Develop and implement performance management systems and processes to drive employee productivity and development. Provide guidance on goal setting, performance reviews, and career development planning.
- Compensation and Benefits: Oversee the design and administration of compensation and benefits programs, ensuring they are competitive, compliant, and aligned with the organisation's goals. Conduct salary benchmarking and analysis.
- Organisational Development: Collaborate with senior management to identify and address organizational development needs. Lead change management initiatives and drive a culture of continuous improvement.
- Employee Engagement: Develop and implement initiatives to enhance employee engagement and promote a positive work culture. Conduct employee surveys, analyse feedback, and recommend action plans.
- HR Analytics and Reporting: Establish and utilize HR analytics and reporting tools to track key HR metrics, identify trends, and provide data-driven insights to senior management. Leverage these insights to make informed decisions and develop proactive HR strategies.
- Change Management: Lead and support organisational change initiatives, including mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, and process improvements. Develop change management plans, facilitate communication, and ensure smooth transitions.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Extensive experience in human resources, organisational development, or a related field, with a focus on strategic HR management.
- Strong knowledge of HR best practices, employment laws, and regulations.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives that align with organisational goals.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to influence and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise effectively.
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, remotely within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.