IAM Developer / Access Management Developer
Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2000 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 90,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holsch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
To find out more about what it's like to work at Klarna: klarna.com/careers
Do you want to be a part of our agile Identity and Access Management team here at Klarna?
We are now looking for 2 Senior IAM Developers to join our team, working with both open and closed source development within the IAM and Identity Governance problem space.
You will be part of a growing international team involved in developing, deploying and maintaining our IAM systems portfolio globally for all of Klarna's most business-critical systems.
What you will do
- Build integrations between our directories such as OpenLDAP, Azure AD, Okta and sync data between services.
- Build logic and detailed specifications to enhance the current user access model.
- Develop and implement a central identity and user access management system using leading technologies.
- Develop and implement access management processes such as role definitions, federation using SSO and advanced/adaptive Multi-Factor Authentication.
You should have
- Strong technical understanding and experience of access management and identity management solutions, preferably with an open source and Linux background.
- Knowledge of programming languages and scripting (we think you might be a sysadmin that also knows how to code).
- Highly organised with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to identify, analyse and resolve problems/ complex issues.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment to successfully achieve goals.
You might also have
- Experience with federated identity and web service security concepts such as SAML, OpenID Connect and Radius.
- Hands-on experience with platforms such as Open LDAP, NetIQ / Micro Focus, Okta and Azure AD.
- Experience in deploying services in AWS.
- Knowledge of XML.
We can offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. As part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you'll help play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.