IT Operations - IAM Engineer
Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can become. Our position at the crossroads in payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2.000 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 90,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holsch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands such as; ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
To find out more on what it is like to work at Klarna: https://www.klarna.com/careers/
Want to be a part of our Identity and Access Management team here at Klarna?
We are now looking for an IAM Developer to join our team. Someone with a pre-existing knowledge in IAM. You are in love with Identity and access management and have a strong experience within the topic and how it contributes to the organization, both from a technology and business perspective.
You will be part of a growing agile team involved in developing, deploying and maintaining the Internal Identity lifecycle module for Klarna's business-critical systems.
What you will do
- Integrations between our directories such as Edir, OpenLDAP, AD and other tools and service and syncing data between services
- Build logic and detailed specifications to enhance the current user access model.
- Implementation of a central Identity and user access management system using leading technologies.
- Implementation of access management processes such as role definitions, federation using SSO and Multi-Factor Authentication.
- Monitoring of IAM Services.
You should have
- Strong technical understanding and experience of a series of access management and identity management solutions.
- Knowledge of the high-level view of systems and its intricacies.
- Knowledge of programming languages and scripting.
- Highly organized with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Excellent critical thinking skills with the ability to identify, analyze and resolve problems/ complex issues.
- Ability to effectively work both independently and in a team environment for the successful achievement of goals.
You might also have
- Experience with federated identity and web service security concept such as SAML, OAuth, Radius, etc
- Hands-on experience with directories such as Open LDAP, AD.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies.
- Knowledge of XML.
- Knowledge of Novell IAM tools and technologies.
We offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all different backgrounds and experiences. Your role will make a difference, and you will be a player in a team that has a strong impact on the business result. As an employee at one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.