Identity and Access Management Developer
Stockholm, Sweden /
Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
Do you want to be a part of our agile Identity and Access Management team here at Klarna?
We are now looking for 2 Senior IAM Developers to join our team (in either Stockholm or Berlin), working with both open and closed source development within the IAM and Identity Governance problem space.
You will be part of a growing international team involved in developing, deploying and maintaining our IAM systems portfolio globally for all of Klarna's most business-critical systems.
What you will do
- Help build automation and pipeline for our existing infrastructure on AWS
- Migrate onprem systems to AWS for Klarna’s cloud strategy
- Build a new identity model that supports the growth of Klarna
- Work with the latest AWS tech stack.. such as Cloud Formation, troubleshoot issues and resolve incidents and be part of the on call rotation.
- Build integrations between our directories such as OpenLDAP, Azure AD, Google Directory and other tools and services, and sync data between services.
- Build logic and detailed specifications to enhance the current user access model.
- Implement and maintain a central Identity and user access management systems using leading technologies.
You should have
- AWS Knowledge and experience
- Strong technical understanding and experience of access management and identity management solutions, preferably with an open source and Linux background.
- Highly organized with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Excellent critical thinking skills with the ability to identify, analyze and resolve problems/ complex issues
You might also have
- Experience with federated identity and web service security concepts such as SAML andOpenID Connect .
- Hands-on experience with platforms such as Open LDAP, Okta and Azure AD.
- Experience in deploying services in AWS or other cloud platforms
- Knowledge of XML
- Experience with mid/ and or large scale migrations of complex systems
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smooothest shopping experience. We serve 80 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 190,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by +2,500 people from 90 nationalities.