IT Operations - IAM Engineer
Who we are
Klarna is one of Europe's fastest growing and most exciting financial technologies (FinTech) company valued at over $2.5bn and we’re growing by 40% a year. Here at Klarna we are striving to become the world’s favourite way to buy. It is a bold objective, but we are well on course to achieving it.
Klarna is already operating in 18 markets and we plan to keep expanding. We serve 60 million consumers, work with 70 000 merchants and process more than a million transactions a day. We have some pretty heavy-weight investors including Visa, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Anders Povlsen.
Unicorns are rare - and we are one of them! Unicorns are tech startups valued at over 1$Bn. Moreover, Klarna is listed 8th on CNBC most ‘disruptive companies in the world’ list for 2016, alongside Uber, AirBnB and coming above companies like Snapchat and Spotify - we are really starting to change the global world of payments.
Want to be a part of our Identity and Access Management team here at Klarna?
We are now looking for an IAM Developer to join our team. Someone with a pre-existing knowledge in IAM. You are in love with Identity and access management and have a strong experience within the topic and how it contributes to the organization, both from a technology and business perspective.
You will be part of a growing agile team involved in developing, deploying and maintaining the Internal Identity lifecycle module for Klarna's business-critical systems.
What you will do
- Integrations between our directories such as Edir, OpenLDAP, AD and other tools and service and syncing data between services
- Build logic and detailed specifications to enhance the current user access model.
- Implementation of a central Identity and user access management system using leading technologies.
- Implementation of access management processes such as role definitions, federation using SSO and Multi-Factor Authentication.
- Monitoring of IAM Services.
You should have
- Strong technical understanding and experience of a series of access management and identity management solutions.
- Knowledge of the high-level view of systems and its intricacies.
- Knowledge of programming languages and scripting.
- Highly organized with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Excellent critical thinking skills with the ability to identify, analyze and resolve problems/ complex issues.
- Ability to effectively work both independently and in a team environment for the successful achievement of goals.
You might also have
- Experience with federated identity and web service security concept such as SAML, OAuth, Radius, etc
- Hands-on experience with directories such as Open LDAP, AD.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies.
- Knowledge of XML.
- Knowledge of Novell IAM tools and technologies.
We offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all different backgrounds and experiences. Your role will make a difference, and you will be a player in a team that has a strong impact on the business result. As an employee at one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.