Service Manager, Merchant Admin Support & Merchant Onboarding Support (acting)
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2500 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 130,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We're growing at 40% every year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
Are you driven by managing and leading teams successfully? Do you want to be a key player to help drive a world-class merchant experience behind the scenes? Perfect - then you should join the Merchant facing administrative teams! We are currently looking for an acting Service Manager during a 12 month period.
The Merchant facing administrative teams are operational teams specialised in merchant configurations in Klarnas back-end systems.
The teams handle many different processes, f.ex; onboard new merchants by administering the contract and the merchant’s organisational information in Klarna systems or guiding them through the automatic onboarding journey. Administrate and maintain Klarnas existing merchant base and at the end of the merchant life cycle, handle offboardings.
Our aim is to ensure a smoooth merchant journey by offering exceptional service.
We are part of Insourced Operation Services, which acts as an internal insourcing department. We are now looking for one person to lead our teams as a Service Manager.
What you will be doing:
- Coach, lead and manage the team in day to day businesses.
- Responsible to follow up and deliver on the teams KPI’s while delivering high quality services.
- Responsible to ensure our offshoring partner is delivering on agreed KPI´s and services.
- Work with the team to identify and drive improvements, help resolve difficult cases and drive decisions.
- Interface with stakeholders across the organization, including Commercial, Underwriting and Service Center.
- Be the main go-to person for Merchant Admin related questions.
In order to be successful in this role we believe that you will have:
- Proven track record of successfully leading a team with strong results.
- Goal-oriented mindset.
- Knowledge of management principles.
- Strong business understanding and enjoy handling multiple tasks.
- Great communication skills, making sure that your stakeholders always knows what to expect and when.
- Strong ability to take on a holistic perspective.
- Experience within operational delivery is a strong plus.
Besides all of above, we will also offer you an awesome working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. As co-worker in IOS we care for each other and work as a team in order to reach success!
Please submit your CV and cover letter in English. We recommend you to apply as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously.
Location: HQ Stockholm, Sweden