Senior Manager - Global Vendor Delivery (m/w/d)
Berlin, Germany /
Service Delivery /
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
As the Senior Manager - Global Vendor Delivery, you will drive Klarna’s outsourcing strategy, business relationships, and budgets for our all outsourced operations across all markets and regions including leading a team of Vendor Delivery Managers who oversee various regions of the Klarna landscape.
What You Will Do
- Interact with stakeholders to create and implement group level outsourcing standardization and performance strategy execution.
- Provide direction and outline customer service outsourcing roadmap
- Maintain existing vendor relationships Globally and identify outsourcing opportunities in growth and new markets including rightshoring
- Be in the details of our global operations, Analyze performance and financial performance indicators across all vendors including monitoring of trends and acting on deviations to ensure service delivery meets agreed levels.
- Represent the vendor perspective and objectives in internal discussions and negotiate win-win solutions that meet both parties' expectations.
- Liaising with a vast amount of teams within Klarna to secure impactful delivery of consumer value.
- Lead discussions and take decisions on outsourcing spend across all vendors
- Liaise with vendors both on and off site with a view to improve supplier performance and relationships
- Contract review and negotiation, as needed.
- Drive continuous improvement and cost reduction activities
- Ensure that there is no disruption of resource supply that will result in a production stoppage. Expedite decision making to secure delivery across markets as needed.
- Participate in the development of the annual strategic business plan and budget and monitor progress against business objectives throughout the year.
- Periodical vendor reviews
- Operate with a continuous improvement mindset; identify operational and workflow gaps both within and without your immediate scope and execute on solutions
- Conduct new vendor research, RFIs, RFPs, and be part of decision making around final vendor selection among stakeholders
You Should Be Experienced In / Have
- 5-6+ years of leadership experience in managing international outsourcing operations at scale in domains such as customer service, compliance, risk management, process management, or operational excellence
- Experience in global strategic sourcing and experience in negotiating pricing, contracts, and commercial terms
- People Management
- Highly Analytical; You can break complex problems into smaller ones
- Excellent organizational skills, able to set priorities, and responsive to customer requests
- Positive, proactive with a get things done attitude
- Able to work well as part of a fast-paced team and works to own initiative
- Carries out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner.
- A doer; someone who will hit the ground running and is not afraid get in the weeds
- Proven ability to work independently and strong sense of ownership
- Experience in managing vendor performance monitoring and vendor relationship management
- Project management and negotiation skills
- Contact center, BPO experience
- Experience in cost/budget allocation
Who You Are
- You think, act and communicate clearly and confidently with team members and senior stakeholders across the company. You are comfortable partnering with individual contributors, vendors and senior executives.
- You understand the dynamic and importance of change and stakeholder management and you have the ability to influence others to make the team to quickly adapt to new ways of working and thinking.
- You are able to focus on the big picture and dive deep into the details when it’s appropriate. In addition to this, you have a strategic mindset and have a strong drive and capability to deliver according to deadlines with high quality and strive to always improve and reach high-set standards.
- You are fluent in both verbal and written communication in English.
What are you waiting for? Send us your application in English now as interviews will be held continuously.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.