Vendor Manager (US)
Columbus, United States /
Service Delivery /
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
About the Role
The 1st line Regional Manager will report to the Market/Region lead, and own the performance management and service delivery of our BPOs in the region. This role is accountable and responsible for BPO interactions, as well as Klarna’s internal stakeholders playing a role in the support operations.
We are looking for someone passionate about leading customer service processes and who has worked within customer service networks.
This role will require up to 50% travel, and may be based in one of our offices or remotely.
What you will do:
- Implementation of Projects & Pilots
- Responsible for driving operational excellence across our Contact Center BPO network and partner with Klarna’s teams to positively impact our delivery operations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team and be a strategic partner to Vendor Delivery Management
- Lead through partnership and collaboration in leveraging resources to improve training, quality, and performance management
- Manage our BPOs KPIs and build a mindset where over-delivering is key
- Focus on contact resolution, quality and efficiency related metric
- Operational Compliance & Risk management and mitigation
- Build reporting and monitor service delivery to ensure performance meets standards
- Troubleshoot gaps in performance and remediate
- Minimum 4+ years work experience in Operations, Program Management, Vendor management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with customer support and outsourcing environment
- 3+ years of relevant experience in vendor management at a fast-paced start-up or tech company
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills; ability to strategically align and get buy-ins from business partners
- Experience leading process re-engineering and operational excellence projects
- Exposure to sales, growth, and customer support outsourcing
- Exposure working in a cross-functional, multi-geography setup
- Lean Six Sigma trained or certification
- PMP trained or certification
- COPC trained or certification
Please apply with your CV in English.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.