Service Manager - Dispute Resolutions NL/UK
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2500 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 130,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We're growing at 40% every year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
Do you have experience of leading a team? And more importantly - do you have experience of customer service and live and breath service? Would you like to work in a dynamic and energetic environment? Then Service Manager for our NL/UK Dispute Resolution team could be the right role for you!
As Team Manager for our Dispute Resolutions NL/UK team, you will lead a group of 10-15 service agents and together with them develop the way we’re working with disputes and fraud today. We are looking for a driven, results orientated individual who is motivated and equipped to improve processes, internal collaboration and to inspire people.
What will you be doing?
As Team Manager for the NL/UK Dispute Resolutions team, you will lead the team and be responsible for performance management and follow-ups, recruitment and improvement projects. You will engage the employees in everyday work making sure that everything is working as smoooth and efficient as possible.
You will have a lot of contact with stakeholders internally and externally, and will be reporting to Senior Service Delivery Manager Dispute Resolutions Europe.
Main duties include:
- Responsible to follow up and deliver on the teams KPI’s while delivering high quality services.
- Daily alignment with Team Lead and Senior agent in coaching of the team in order to reach operational targets.
- Work with your team to identify requirements, resolve cases and help drive decisions.
- Interface with stakeholders across the organization.
- Suggest and implement improvements.
Who are you?
- You have proven track record of successfully leading a team with strong results.
- Knowledge of management principles.
- You have a strong capability in knowledge gathering and sharing.
- You have strong business understanding and enjoy handling multiple tasks.
- You have great communication and networking skills, making sure that your stakeholders always know what to expect and when.
- You have excellent communication skills in English.
We will also offer you an awesome working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues who care for each other and work as a team in order to achieve success!
Interested? Great! Apply as soon as possible as we speak with suitable candidates continuously.