Treasury Systems Specialist - Quantum
Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2000 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 90,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holsch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
To find out more about what it's like to work at Klarna: klarna.com/careers
We are creating a new Treasury Development Team that you would be part of. Your and the team’s main task is to develop our treasury management system and its related interfaces and to provide technical support for Klarna's treasury. The system we use is called Avantgard Quantum.
We follow agile project methodology and keep short release cycles. Technical people work closely with business users to understand the business needs and for what reasons technical solutions are being developed. In time, you will learn to propose technical solutions to better suit the needs of both technical and business teams. We appreciate a respectful and collaborative attitude, as working in a small team it is of great advantage to be able to work across teams and provide support for other areas as well.
To accomplish this, we hope you have:
- Work experience / knowledge in IT with suitable education
- Hands on SQL knowledge
- Knowledge in reporting software like Crystal Reports
- Willingness to work with end users, train users, test and document new solutions
- Flexibility and ability to learn new things, to adapt yourself for changing circumstances and new solutions
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- A solution-oriented mindset and ability to ask for help when needed
- Capability of multitasking, since although the longer development projects might be scheduled evenly, it’s likely that smaller, more ad hoc tasks will require working on several things during a single work day.
- Previous experience with treasury management systems
As a plus we appreciate:
- Simple treasury domain knowledge
The job is located in Stockholm. What we offer you is a job with challenges where you have an opportunity to gain responsibility and learn the combination of IT and finance. If you are up for the challenge, go for it!
We can offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. As part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you'll help play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.