Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2500 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 130,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We're growing at 40% every year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
Are you looking for a versatile marketing role in Brussels where you are really challenged? Then look no further!
Klarna strives to become the world’s favorite way to buy, and you can contribute to reaching this goal! We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. Marketing is no exception! We are currently looking for a Marketing Talent who should be particularly interested in digital and online marketing, to join us on our journey to create a smoooth world.
What you will do
In addition to a large online aspect, you will also work with the more traditional marketing channels - to provide a stimulating and challenging message to your audience via the different touch-points in the customer journey.
The challenge lies not only in the brand management but also in acquisition and activation, for both B2B and B2C marketing.
It’s a marketing role with endless possibilities.
You will help us establish a name in Belgium, help us improve our search results, further optimize our website in terms of content, build stronger and better relationships with our customers, webshops and partners through newsletters, and help us build brand awareness and engagement through our social channels, as well as organize events for the B2B market.
Who you are
- You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced, international working environment
- You should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results possible!
- You should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent
- You are proactive by nature and come up with new ways of thinking that adds value and innovation to the work we do
- You can quickly adapt to change
- You have the ability to prioritize your work effectively according to your set goals
- You like working in a team and are highly dependable in delivering according to set tasks
- You are flexible and take personal ownership of hands-on delivery
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications, or similar
- 4-6 years of professional marketing experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- An eye for details
- Fluent in Flemish and French and a good proficiency in English
- Experience of working in a fast-paced startup environment or a company with a strong brand track record
- Knowledge of e-commerce, retail, payments, banking and/or fintech markets
- Event planning experience
- Experience working in Marketo, Salesforce, or similar tools
We would like to know why you are a good sports to join our smoooth family.
Thus send us your WHY - in Dutch- and we will get back to you.