Business Operations Associate - German Speaking
Berlin, Germany /
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
About the job.
We are supporting Klarna’s hyper-growth by enabling our organization and operations to move with the highest speed and quality. We are Klarna’s operational experts, driving efficiency and customer experience across our organization (e.g., Service, Payments, Disputes, Merchant Support. Technical support and Underwriting/Onboarding). Our 8 Leadership Principles guide our growth at Klarna, they are constant in an ever-changing landscape.
Within Operations, the Business Operations Associate will be responsible for ensuring performance in line with the strategy and delivering lean, excellent services with high quality and efficiency. You would build strong interpersonal connections, put yourself into our customers’ shoes and collaborate with stakeholders across organizational boundaries to implement solutions that drive lasting business value and high impact. You will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of Quality and Customer Satisfaction in your assigned area by working closely with your team, Operations and Klarna’s partners.
- Manage customer concerns by providing details and prompt solutions.
- Exceed customer expectations. Own the customer problem and find the best solution through various channels.
- Evaluate alternatives: When looking for a solution, you do it the Klarna way: Simple, creative, and quick having the customer journey in mind.
- Master tools: Become the expert for all our tools, processes, and ways of working.
- Support global initiatives to improve Klarna’s overall service quality standards.
- Bachelor in Business Administration/similar field, banking vocational training or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 1-year working experience in a customer-facing role in the Service, or Banking/ FinTech industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Service and customer obsession mindset
- Strong project/program management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Data-driven mindset, strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to perform under pressure
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, remotely within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.