Mobile SDK Developer
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
We are excited to offer a fantastic opportunity for a Mobile SDK Developer to join our dynamic team. As a Mobile SDK Developer, you will play a crucial role in building and maintaining our cutting-edge mobile SDK used by thousands of merchants. You will have the chance to tackle exciting challenges and implement innovative features, leveraging the best available technologies.
- Build and maintain our mobile SDK used by a large user base of merchants.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to foster a culture of creativity and teamwork.
- Work with modern, highly available, and resilient financial systems.
- Embrace agile methodologies and participate in pair and mob programming sessions.
- Enable automated deployments for multiple code releases daily and native app releases on a fixed schedule.
- Embrace a learning-oriented environment that values growth and sees education as a result of learning from failures and breakthroughs.
- Experience in building Android mobile applications with a strong understanding of the Android platform and ecosystem.
- Proficiency in Kotlin, Java, or Groovy for Android development.
- Experience in building iOS mobile applications with a solid understanding of the iOS platform and ecosystem.
- Proficiency in ObjectiveC or Swift for iOS development.A passion for collaborating with talented teammates to solve technical challenges.
- Ability to take ownership and drive the development of impactful new features and products.
- Strong focus on writing clean and testable code.
- Familiarity with Agile practices, such as Pairing, Test-Driven Development (TDD), Behavior-Driven Development (BDD), Continuous Integration (CI), and Continuous Delivery (CD).
Technologies we work with:
- Kotlin, Java, Groovy
- ObjectiveC, Swift
- Android, iOS
- React Native
- REST API and GraphQL API
- Backend: node.js, AWS, Datadog, Docker, Kafka
Join our team and be part of an exciting journey in the world of mobile SDK development. We offer a collaborative and growth-oriented environment that values creativity, innovation, and excellence. If you're passionate about building exceptional mobile experiences and enjoy working in a cross-functional team, we'd love to hear from you!
*** We know some people might not think they tick every box. But if you're excited about the prospect of joining Klarna and believe you can add value, we'd still love to hear from you.
How to apply: please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile in English.
Relocation: Unfortunately we do not offer relocation for these roles and would need suitable applicants to have the right to work in the EU i.e Citizenship, Residency, EU Passport, Bluecard etc
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, hybrid within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.