Recruitment Team Lead
Berlin, Germany /
Talent Acquisition /
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
We are looking for a highly engaged and highly strategic TA Lead excited to solve one of our most crucial problem spaces: scaling and growing Klarna with the right talents, at the right time.
You’ll use and iterate frameworks to lead and develop your team of dedicated talent acquisition experts in meeting their individual and group hiring goals. You’ll coach and develop them whilst working with, and supported by, our most senior competence sponsors and business leaders.
With a mix of creativity and a data driven mindset, you'll own your team’s strategic roadmap to experiment solutions on how to attract and hire the right talent for Klarna with your team.
You’ll own and steer initiatives to implement and iterate in your problem space and explore novel attraction and engagement activities to acquire expert talent. In the process of doing so, you’ll be creating one of the most unique recruitment organizations in the world.
What you will do:
- Lead and coach a team of talent acquisition professionals. Follow up and report on progress and performance, ensuring hiring goals achievement.
- Be accountable for the KPIs and SLAs of your recruitment team and influence them by providing reports and regular updates to stakeholders and colleagues.
- Own a key problem space through your team’s roadmap and creatively explore outside-the-box solutions while managing the resources needed to succeed.
- Work alongside Competence Sponsors and Pipeline Owners to develop trusting relationships with our senior management; working with them to ensure a great experience for candidates and enable Klarna to achieve its hiring goals.
- Streamline processes, solve problems and identify areas in need of improvement.
- Ensure that Klarna is engaging with a diverse pool of candidates, experts in their respective fields through proactive talent mapping, industry research and engagement activities.
- Working alongside Employer Branding, implement new engagement and attraction methods (e.g. social campaigns, offline marketing, direct out-reach and sourcing activities).
The right person for this role has:
- A huge and genuine passion for talent acquisition and facilitating the process of helping people find the right next job for them.
- Experience leading a recruitment team, across junior and senior colleagues, facilitating their performance and development processes.
- An understanding of the current business climate and career trends.
- Proven experience in defining recruiting strategies and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Data savviness to analyse KPIs, identify trends, create reports and confidently influence decisions with it to iterate on new ideas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills.
- Strong drive, high flexibility and decision-making skills.
Does it sound exciting for you? Then apply to be a part of a challenging journey together with the rest of the movers and shakers of our future society.
We'll be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis. Candidates from all over the world who meet the requirements are welcome to apply!
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.