Commercial Manager Finland
Helsinki, Finland /
Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
Klarna strives to become the world’s favourite way to buy, and you can contribute to reaching this goal! We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. We are currently looking to grow our Commercial Domains to help achieve our mission to challenge the traditional finance industry and make it smooother the Klarna way!
What you will do
With Klarnas commercial teams you will work in a dynamic growth team to accelerate our business and evolve the go-to market strategy. We have a few different teams that are growing at the moment and are looking for new colleagues to join us. As part of our Commercial teams, you will work in a dynamic environment to accelerate our business and evolve the go-to market strategy by engaging with our partners, developing our existing accounts or breaking up the new ground and gaining more market shares and new business opportunities as part of our new sales team. If you are aspiring to create structure and lead a team for success we also want to talk to you.
- Manage the full customer journey and life-cycle from prospecting to winning
- Play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level
- Challenge our merchants to deliver a smooother consumer experience
- Expand your personal network together with our team
Who you are
- You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment.
- You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results!
- At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
You should have
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications or other related field
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English and Finnish
You might also have
- Experience working in e-commerce or payments
- MBA or other applicable graduate degree
- Winner mentality to turn leads into volume!
- Highly motivated and competitive spirit
How to apply
Send over a CV in English.
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smooothest shopping experience. We serve 80 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 190,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by +2,500 people from 90 nationalities.