Service Delivery - Operations Lead DACH (m/w/d)
Berlin, Germany /
Service Delivery /
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
Do you have experience of leading a team? And more importantly - do you have experience in service and can describe yourself as a person who lives and breathes it? Would you like to work in a dynamic and energetic environment? Then a lead role in one of Klarna's operational teams could be the right role for you! Operational teams include Customer Service, Merchant Service, Dispute Resolutions and more.
As a Team Lead at Klarna, you will lead a group of 9-13 Service Specialists and together with them develop the way we’re working with delivering service today. We are looking for driven, results oriented individuals who are motivated and equipped to improve processes, internal collaboration and to inspire people. You will have a lot of contact with stakeholders internally and externally, and will be reporting to a Market Lead.
What will you be doing? As Team Lead, you will be responsible for performance management and follow-ups, recruitment and improvement projects. You will engage the the team in everyday work making sure that everything is working as smoooth and efficiently as possible.
Positions like this are available in the following locations:
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Main duties include:
- Responsible for following up and delivering on the team's KPI’s while delivering high quality services.
- Daily alignment with the Senior agents in coaching of the team in order to reach operational targets.
- Work with your team to identify requirements, resolve cases and help drive decisions.
- Interface with stakeholders across the organization.
- Suggest and implement improvements.
Who are you?
- You have a proven track record of successfully leading a team with strong results.
- You have a strong capability in knowledge gathering and sharing.
- You have strong business understanding and enjoy handling multiple tasks.
- You have great communication and networking skills, making sure that your stakeholders always know what to expect and when.
- You have excellent communication skills in Klarna's business language English and the market specific language.
We will also offer you an awesome working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues who care for each other and work as a team in order to achieve success!
Interested? Great! Apply as soon as possible as we speak with suitable candidates continuously.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.