US & CA In-store Go-to-Market Growth Operations Associate Manager (NYC)
New York City, United States /
Business Development /
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
About the Team
This role sits on the US & Canada In-Store Go-To-Market Team, responsible for building the next generation of shopping in stores. We drive customer adoption of Klarna in physical retail, partner with retailers on delivering best-in-class products and marketing experiences, and forge partnerships with key players to strengthen our position in the market. The team's goal is to deliver an unparalleled experience for both our merchants and customers in their in-store journey, through an outstanding product experience, compelling marketing, and exceptional field support.
What you’ll do:
- We are looking for a strategic thinker and highly motivated “doer” to join our rapidly expanding US & Canada In-Store Go-To-Market Team. Within the team, you will collaborate closely with Product, Partner Success, and Analytics to expand and efficiently scale our in-store business and products. We are looking for someone who has experience in strategic business planning, understanding of and empathy for end-user experiences, and who can drive the implementation of in-stores ambitious growth plans.
- Define the in-store strategy and identify, assess, prioritize, and launch expansion opportunities.
- Drive operational improvements through discovery & data collection, analysis, testing, and roll-out.
- Manage large launches and secure alignment across a diverse base of stakeholders, including product, partner success, marketing, and underwriting.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product and roadmap to proactively address dependencies and act as a trusted advisor / in-store expert across the organization.
Who you are:
- You have 3-5 years of experience in consulting, investment banking, tech, or business operations.
- You can think both big picture and within the “nitty gritty” nuances of execution and actionability.
- You are passionate about building world-class user experiences and look beyond the “status quo” to the “what’s next” and “why not”.
- You are able to break down complex problems into actionable steps.
- You excel at and enjoy end-to-end implementation: from building strategy and business case modeling to working with cross-functional teams for execution.
- You can communicate (verbal & written) with extreme clarity and conciseness and can dynamically adjust communication for different audiences.
- Strong analytical skills including data modeling and analysis.
- You are self-motivated and have a bias for action.
- High-growth tech or retail experience is a plus.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.