Consumer Operations Team Lead - Belgium, Netherlands or United Kingdom
Stockholm, Sweden /
Service Delivery /
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 200,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 3500+ employees from 90 nationalities.
Do you have experience of leading a team? And more importantly - do you have experience of customer service and live and breathe service? Would you like to work in a dynamic and energetic environment? Then Consumer Operations Lead for the UKBNL market could be the right role for you!
As Consumer Operations Lead in one of our team, you will lead a group of 8-13 service agents and together with them develop the way we’re working with customer service, disputes and fraud today for Belgium, Netherlands or the United Kingdom. We are looking for a driven, results oriented individual who is motivated and equipped to improve processes, internal collaboration and to inspire people.
What will you be doing?
As Consumer Operations Lead, you will lead a team and be responsible for performance management and follow-ups, recruitment and improvement projects. You will engage the employees in everyday work making sure that everything is working as smoooth and efficient as possible.
You will have a lot of contact with stakeholders internally and externally, and will be reporting to Market Lead UKBNL.
Main duties include:
- Responsible for following up and delivering on the team's KPI’s while delivering high quality services.
- Daily alignment with the Senior agents in coaching of the team in order to reach operational targets.
- Work with your team to identify requirements, resolve cases and help drive decisions.
- Interface with stakeholders across the organization.
- Suggest and implement improvements.
Who are you?
- You have a proven track record of successfully leading a team with strong results.
- You have a strong capability in knowledge gathering and sharing.
- You have strong business understanding and enjoy handling multiple tasks.
- You have great communication and networking skills, making sure that your stakeholders always know what to expect and when.
- You have excellent communication skills in English.
We will also offer you an awesome working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues who care for each other and work as a team in order to achieve success!
Interested? Great! Apply as soon as possible as we speak with suitable candidates continuously.