E-commerce Support Specialist
Stockholm, Sweden /
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
What you will do:
As part of Klarna’s Merchant Service team you will be providing high-quality professional service to our consumers or merchants by assisting them to solve pre and post purchase related problems or support with various requests regarding Klarna’s products and services.
Acting as a point of contact to our merchants, you will communicate in an open, helpful and engaging tone and focus on finding the right solution for each case. You will constantly interact with other departments within the company as well as third parties.
Within this role there is a lot of room and expectation for development. Also it can open doors to other new opportunities at Klarna!
Who you are:
Klarna is looking for ambitious people with tremendous drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy an ever-changing international working environment
- You are self-driven and enjoy investigating issues and reaching solutions
- You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best results
You should have:
- Experience managing Shopify and other CMS tools
- Commercial experience in Ecommerce, you're already knowledgeable of the space and what skills are needed to be successful in it
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Natural problem solving abilities to see problems from a bird’s eye view, identifying the core of the problem, and providing creative solutions.
- Have a basic understanding of REST-API’s and JSON
- Experience in reading machine data in e.g Splunk
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.