Equity Compensation - Senior Manager
Stockholm, Sweden /
Org Development /
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
As Equity Compensation - Senior Manager at Klarna, you will play a critical role in designing, implementing, and managing our equity compensation programs. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Finance, Legal, Human Resources, and Executive Management, to ensure our equity compensation strategy aligns with our business goals and attracts, retains, and motivates top talent. Your expertise in equity compensation plans and regulations will be essential to develop and administer programs that optimize employee engagement and align with our long-term growth plans.
- Develop and implement comprehensive equity compensation programs that align with company objectives and industry best practices.
- Design equity compensation plans, including stock options, restricted stock units (RSUs), and performance-based equity awards.
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, including regulations, tax laws, and accounting standards.
- Manage equity plan administration, including equity grants, vesting schedules, exercises, and equity-related transactions.
- Stay updated on industry trends, regulatory changes, and best practices related to equity compensation to recommend enhancements and improvements to existing programs.
- Provide expert advice and guidance on equity compensation matters.
What you'll have:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, or a related field. Advanced degree or relevant certifications.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in equity compensation administration, preferably in a fast-paced tech or high-growth company.
- Deep understanding of equity compensation plans, including stock options, RSUs, and performance-based awards.
- Strong knowledge of regulations, tax laws, and other legal requirements related to equity compensation.
- Experience managing equity plan administration and working with equity management software platforms.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret complex data and make informed recommendations.
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, remotely within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.