Senior Product Designer(s) - Enterprise tools
Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
What you will do
We're looking for multiple designers that are passionate to build smoooth experiences for our merchant facing tools and services. As a designer, you will own the design vision and direction in one of the teams in the enterprise products and services. You will define the future of how business clients sign-up, manage their daily operations and new product offerings.
You will work closely with a team of talented designers, engineers and product managers while engaging internal stakeholders and customers to define a long-term strategy. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to translate high-level strategy into meaningful experiences through design.
What you will be responsible for
- Take part in building the vision for empowering our merchants with our tools and services and empower the team with your expertise in design strategy and implementation
- Become the right advocate for design in a cross-functional team; transform abstract concepts into meaningful and elegant solutions
- Work closely with engineers throughout the entire product cycle; know when to effectively communicate in order to assure high quality in implementation
- Create design proposals with strong rationale, build a compelling story for your designs to stakeholders
- Rigorously concept rough interactions and interfaces to help define new features and ideas
- Develop the final look and feel of these products across different mobile and web applications
- Work together with the design team to build a consistent visual language and behavioral patterns across the whole customer journey
- Help shape the design culture at Klarna that will ultimately define every interaction customers have with our products and services
You should have
- A strong track record and understanding of interaction design, visual design and user experience (5+ years of experience in the field)
- Working proficiency and strong communication skills in verbal and written English
- Experience designing for multiple platforms, specifically for web and SaaS applications
- A portfolio demonstrating your work
- Great understanding of visual harmony, information hierarchy and design patterns: You should be able to produce quality visual designs (We use Sketch and Abstract)
- Strong in articulating and explaining your ideas to other designers, engineers, product managers and other stakeholders
- Fluent with different level of prototyping tools such as Invision, Framer, Principle or Flinto
Bonus if you also have
- Experience working with Design System workflow (In Abstract)
- Experience working in enterprise tools, dashboards and data vlsualization platforms
- Passionate about and/or experience in motion design
How to apply
Send over a CV and portfolio in English
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smooothest shopping experience. We serve 80 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 190,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by +2,500 people from 90 nationalities.