Customer Service Associate
Sydney, Australia /
Service Delivery /
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
Klarna strives to become the world’s favourite way to buy, and you can contribute to reaching this goal! We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. Global Service is no exception! We are currently looking to grow our Global Service teams in Sydney to satisfy the company’s ever increasing drive to deliver high quality service.
What you will do:
As part of Klarna's Global Service Center you will be providing high quality professional service to our consumers (B2C) by assisting them in solving pre and post purchase related problems, or support with various requests regarding Klarna’s products and services. You will primarily communicate by phone, chat and email. Acting as the point of contact to our merchants and customers, you will communicate in an open, helpful and engaging tone and focus on finding the right solution for each case. Most importantly you will constantly interact with other departments within the company as well as third parties.
Who you are
- Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive!
- You'll be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment.
- You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results!
- At Klarna, we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent, always putting our customers first.
- You always strive to make improvements and have passion to serve as an ambassador for our brand.
You should have
- Previous retail, hospitality or customer service experience.
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- The ability to see problems with a holistic approach, identifying the core of the problem.
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Top tier health insurance with all the extras for you and any dependants/defacto you may have!
- Life and income protection insurance
- $500 annual health and wellness allowance
- On Thursday lunch is on us - We love a good catered lunch!
- Weekly and monthly office celebrations
- Secondments - AKA The chance to work in one of our offices in EU or the US - once the borders reopen of course!
- Personal and professional development and training
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.