English Speaking Service Agent
Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
Klarna strives to become the world’s favourite way to buy, and you can contribute to reaching this goal! We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. Global Service is no exception! We are currently looking to grow our Global Service teams in Sydney to satisfy the company’s ever increasing drive to deliver high quality service.
What you will do
As part of Klarna's Global Service Center you will be providing high quality professional service to our consumers (B2C) or merchants (B2B) by assisting them in solving pre and post purchase related problems, or support with various requests regarding Klarna’s products and services. You will primarily communicate by phone, chat and email. Acting as the point of contact to our merchants and customers, you will communicate in an open, helpful and engaging tone and focus on finding the right solution for each case. Most importantly you will constantly interact with other departments within the company as well as third parties.
Who you are
- Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive!
- You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment.
- You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results!
- At Klarna, we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent, always putting our customers first.
- You should always strive to make improvements and have passion to serve as an ambassador for our brand.
You should have
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
You might also be
- A natural problem solver and have the ability to see problems with a holistic approach, identifying the core of the problem.
- Unafraid of new challenges and you develop by setting goals, both individually and in the team.
Here is a description of some teams within Service Center:
- Dispute resolutions: “Are you a detective who loves to solve tricky problems? In that case, Klarna's department for disputes might be something for you. We are working as the spider in the net to solve disputes between merchants and customers. Your work tasks can be compared to a judge who makes an objective assessment to solve the issues the best way possible.”
- Merchant Support: “The people at Klarna’s merchant support are a dedicated team with the main focus of helping our merchants who use Klarna’s payment methods. We support the merchants with daily and varied questions, which can be anything from technical issues to administrative tasks. If you are a driven person who loves to deliver good service, this is the team for you.”
- Customer Service: “Do you like to collaborate and have flexible work tasks? For Klarna’s Customer Service department no one day is like the other. We are a team that works with everything from data protection to the customer’s experience in the contact they have with our first line teams. If you want to work close with your colleagues and Klarna’s core business, then this is the right team for you.”
Preferred start date
Beginning of February
Please submit your CV and cover letter in English. We recommend applying as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously.
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smooothest shopping experience. We serve 80 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 190,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by +2,500 people from 90 nationalities.