Dutch/Flemish/French Speaking Service Delivery Associate/Specialist
Stockholm, Sweden /
Service Delivery /
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 200,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 3500+ employees from 90 nationalities.
As part of Klarna's Service Operations you will be providing high quality professional service to our consumers (B2C) or merchants (B2B) by assisting them solve pre and post purchase related problems or support with various requests regarding Klarnas products and services. You will primarily communicate by email and chat. Acting as the point of contact to our merchants and customers, you will communicate in an open,
helpful and engaging tone and focus on finding the right solution for each case. Most importantly you will constantly interact with other departments within the company as well as third parties.
Who you are
- Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results! At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent. You should always strive to make improvements and have passion to serve as an ambassador for our brand.
You should have
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Native level in one the following languages: Dutch, Flemish or French
- Preferably additional language skills in one of the following: Spanish, Italian, French
You might also be
- A natural problem solver and have the ability to see problems with a holistic approach
- Unafraid of new challenges and you develop by setting goals, both individually and in the team
Here is a description of the teams:
- Dispute resolutions: “Are you a detective who loves to solve tricky problems? In that case, Klarna's department for disputes might be something for you. We are working as the spider in the net to solve disputes between merchants and customers. Your work tasks can be compared to a judge who makes an objective assessment to solve the issues best way possible.”
- Customer Service: “Do you like to collaborate and have flexible work tasks? For Klarna’s Customer Service department no day is the other day alike. We are a team that works with everything from data protection to the customer’s experience in the contact they have with our first line teams. Do you want to work close to your colleagues and Klarnas core business this is the right team for you.