Senior Analyst, Partner Success Team
New York City, United States /
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
The Analytics team:
Analytics is integrated in every layer of the organization and we see business analytics as a key function wherever we are deployed – some examples include marketing, credit risk, finance, fraud, organizational development, product development, and sales.
We act as a bridge between the data models, organization, products, and business decisions. We build strategies by connecting them. Think of an analyst at Klarna as a “Swiss army knife.” We see analytics as the heart of Klarna’s success and are dedicated to moving the company forward with things all analysts have in common: a strong drive, curiosity, expert analytical skills, and a great team spirit.
Klarna's Partner Success Teams (PSTs) supports a broad portfolio of both current and target partners across a number of verticals. The team's goal is to ensure success in all of their owned partnerships by delivering outstanding results from the Klarna product suite and a stellar consumer experience.
The PST Analyst is the analytical powerhouse of the team and owns all analytical responsibilities across their entire portfolio of retail partners. They support the team with everything from financial analysis and modeling to analyzing merchant data to deriving the key insights that improve performance.
- Business planning, budgeting, forecasting and tracking of KPIs
- Profitability analyses, business cases and ad-hoc analyses on merchants, consumers, segments, products or competitors
- Understanding the regional risk policies and risk profile, be a key stakeholder in driving optimization and customization of specific policies
- Monthly follow-up of team / domain P&L, providing comments and insights
- Pricing and analytical sales support for our retail partners
- 3+ years relevant work experience ideally with a consulting, investment banking, fintech/payments company or other high growth organization
- Operational experience with data extraction, manipulation, and presentation.
- Positive solution-oriented mindset and stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical skills set: ability to identify and isolate trends, and connect them to customer behavioral patterns, and business impacts
- Previous experience or interest in finance and business controlling
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets experience
- Basic SQL experience strongly preferred, with the willingness to further develop the skill
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.