Service Manager Compliance Screening
Columbus, United States
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2500 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 130,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We're growing at 40% every year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
To find out more about what it's like to work at Klarna: klarna.com/careers
IOS is now looking for a Service Manager for Compliance Screening US.
As the Manager of Compliance Screening US you will be leading a team of 3 Specialists. The team is part of IOS, which acts as an internal insourcing department. We are looking for a driven, results orientated individual who is motivated and equipped to improve processes, internal collaboration and to inspire people.
What does the team do?
- Screen transactions for OFAC sanctioned individuals identified by federal authorities
- Screen transactions for activity associated with 314(a) FinCEN individuals
- Review individuals and business entities hit by high risk scenarios
- Investigate transactions for potential AML/CTF activity
- Verify customer accounts for KYC compliance
- Perform monthly and quarterly risk controls
- Review transaction reports and meet regularly with Compliance and Legal to determine the status of unusual or suspicious activity
In the role you will handle different challenging assignments, including:
- Coach, lead and manage the team in day to day businesses.
- Responsible to follow up and deliver on the teams KPI’s while delivering high quality services.
- Work with your team to identify requirements, resolve cases and help drive decisions.
- Interface with stakeholders across the organization.
- Prepare, maintain and update written supervisory and operating procedures.
To be successful in the role:
- You have proven track record of successfully leading a team with strong results.
- Knowledge of management principles.
- You have a strong capability in knowledge gathering and sharing.
- You have strong business understanding and enjoy handling multiple tasks.
- You have great communication and networking skills, making sure that your stakeholders always know what to expect and when.
Besides all of the above, we will also offer you an awesome working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. As a co-worker in IOS, we care for each other and work as a team in order to achieve success!
We recommend you to apply as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously.