Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2500 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 130,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holsch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
To find out more about what it's like to work at Klarna: klarna.com/careers
We’re looking for collaborative and experienced payroll professional to join our team in Stockholm. You will manage and coordinate Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish and BNL salaries towards our external payroll suppliers together with the rest of the People Experience team. You will support managers, employees and HR colleagues in matters relating to salary, tax, contract changes and e.g. vacation. Additionally you will be highly involved in annual processes such as the preparation of annual-reports, salary reviews and year-end vacation reports. Internally you will be working with colleagues across the whole Organisation & Leadership domain to ensure internal compliance.
What you will be accountable for?
Managing Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish and BNL salaries towards our external payroll suppliersSupporting employees and managers in salary and related mattersProcess improvements and implementation in connection with payroll execution
Who you are
- You are service minded and like to have a lot on your plate.
- You are able to work in a flexible, fast and changing environment while maintaining efficiency and a structured work methodology.
- You like having fun at work, and getting along with your colleagues is just as important to you as enjoying the work itself.
- You aspire to be the best at what you do and always try to deliver high quality work above expectations. Thoroughness and quality is not part of your work, it is part of who you are as an individual.
- You have a relevant education specialized in Payroll / HR and sufficient experience of independent payroll administration.
We can offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. As part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you'll help play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.