Stockholm, Sweden /
Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
Klarna strives to become the world’s favourite way to buy and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. We are currently looking to grow a few of our Commercial teams in Sweden to help achieve our mission to challenge the traditional finance industry and make it smooother the Klarna way!
What you will do
We have a few different teams that are growing at the moment and looking for new colleagues to join us. As part of our Commercial teams, you will work in a dynamic environment to accelerate our business and evolve the go-to market strategy by engaging with our partners, developing our existing accounts or breaking up the new ground and gaining more market shares and new business opportunities as part of our new sales team. If you are aspiring to create structure and lead a team for success we also want to talk to you.
Your tasks may include:
- Building and executing joint agreed business plans with partners or merchants to drive mutual growth and success.
- Working closely with internal product and marketing teams at Klarna to drive enablement and lead generation activities.
- Identifying new partnerships or business opportunities, pitch Klarna’s services and negotiate agreements.
- Building great relationships both on an executive, as well as on an individual level.
- Playing an important role in taking Klarna to the next level
Who you are
- You are an ambitious person with significant drive to build up new business
- You have an entrepreneurial “can-do” mindset
- You are structured by nature, and like to achieve measurable goals.
- You are passionate about your job and enjoy fast-paced international working environments
- You have a desire to go above and beyond to produce best results
- You are persistent in understanding your clients' needs and developing their business
You should have
- 3+ years of relevant sales experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business or other related fields.
- Great presentation and communications skills.
- Proficiency and communication skills in verbal as well as written English and Swedish.
Your personality, motivation and competitive spirit is what matters most. If you have a winner mentality, eager to learn new things to drive great customer, and partner, experiences, we would like to talk to you. You might have experience working in e-commerce or payments, but it is not a must. MBA or other applicable graduate degree is also beneficial.
How to apply
Send over a CV in English. We are looking forward to talking to you.
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smooothest shopping experience. We serve 80 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 190,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by +2,500 people from 90 nationalities.