Amsterdam, Netherlands /
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
Klarna strives to become the world’s favourite way to buy, and you can contribute to reaching this goal! We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. We are currently looking to expand our Delivery teams, who play an important role during and after closing agreements with our merchants, to enable them using Klarna products as soon after signing as possible.
What you will do
You will be responsible for our merchants’ smoooth experience while they implement our products and solutions, ensuring high quality integrations. Working closely with our merchants and your sales colleagues, you will strengthen your knowledge about the e-commerce and payments industry as well as the underlying system and vendor landscape. This will make you an important source of feedback on Klarna’s products!
- Be in contact with our merchants via phone, video call or email as well as on site during workshops and demos
- Given the variety in complexity and size of those projects you will adjust your approach dependent on how many integrating parties or Klarna internal stakeholders are involved
- Act as an interface between involved parties and steer projects to completion, while eliminating friction as an external project manager
- Provide merchants with knowledge about our products and best practices to ensure optimal end customer experience
- Assist Merchants with technical integration questions
- Provide feedback to product & engineering domains, with whom you will discuss needs and requirements
Who you are
- Excellent ability to listen and communicate with different audiences
- Passion for solving problems
- Familiarity with e-commerce shop systems or payment systems.
Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results! At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
You should have
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written Dutch preferably, French could work as well.
- Experience from technical support, technical project management, technical integration/pre-sales or related area
How to apply
Send over a CV in English.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.