Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2000 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 90,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holsch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
To find out more about what it's like to work at Klarna: https://www.klarna.com/careers/
Who we are - Engineering Effectiveness
Our goal is to enable Klarna’s engineers to build features at scale, faster and with higher quality than any other company in the industry. We help development teams understand and implement best practice with cloud architecture. We are looking for a passionate engineer to join Klarna’s engineering team.
Things we are currently doing
- Creating tools to accelerate innovation
- Providing platforms for teams
- Building tomorrow's Devops infrastructure
- Driving optimization and tooling to improve quality
- Automating processes within cloud operations; security configuration and account management
- Implementing tooling to help development teams use the cloud efficiently
Things we are looking for
- Experience with software development, preferably Python and automation scripting
- Experience with Linux environments
- Use of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools such as Jenkins or Concourse
- Hands-on experience with Containers and related technologies
- Cloud automation experience with cloud providers. Prefered AWS
- Experience with infrastructure as code using tools such as CloudFormation, Terraform or Ansible
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the college-educated, and people from all over the world. We’re a team of technically curious problem solvers. Come and join us.
We value open source, here’s some of our work - https://github.com/klarna
Interested in finding out more?
Send over a CV or LinkedIn profile in English and let's arrange a chat.
We offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all different backgrounds and experiences. Your role will make a difference, and you will be a player in a team that has a strong impact on the business result. As an employee at one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.
We can offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. As part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you'll help play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.