Liquidity Reporting Expert
London, UK /
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
The financial reporting domain at Klarna is divided into several teams with their unique responsibilities. However, there is of course one thing in common for all of them - they consist of highly driven people with a combination of analytical skills and a great team spirit! In particular, the teams strive for leading-edge financial reporting, using state-of-the art tech.
We are now looking for a senior analyst who will join our regulatory reporting team, working closely with our liquidity reporting expert and together continue the journey with ensuring good quality within the liquidity area and be a part of Klarna´s journey going forward.
As part of an Regulatory reporting team you will:
- Take on the role as the senior analyst and be responsible for the liquidity reporting package including LCR, ALMM and NSFR
- In cooperation with the engineers, place requirements from the liquidity space to any solutions feeding the reports with data
- Support wider business objectives by providing liquidity reporting expertise on new products and markets
- Analyze existing and upcoming regulations from a liquidity perspective
- Build and maintain relationships across a wide range of teams and domains at Klarna
- Develop as a professional in an exciting organization that provides opportunity to be the go-to person within your area of expertise
Who you are:
- Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment
- A proactive doer that strives to increase quality and efficiency in your area of expertise
- You will play an important role in taking regulatory reporting at Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results!
You should have:
- A degree from a university in a numerate subject (e.g. Economics or Business Administration) or professional education regarding financial accounting and reporting
- Experience of regulatory reporting in banking, fintech or financial institutions
- Applicable work experience preferably from financial regulatory reporting and knowledge about liquidity reporting specifically
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Strong attention to detail and experience in using structured approaches to problem solving
- A proactive approach and high problem solving abilities
- A positive attitude that contributes to the team spirit!
Apply by submitting a CV in english below!
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.