Senior Business Recruiter - USA
Multiple Locations /
Talent Acquisition /
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
As we continue to expand in the U.S., our Talent Acquisition Team is looking to hire a Senior Recruiter that will work closely with hiring managers in a given area of the business while owning the recruitment process. You’ll play an important role in helping shape the organization's future by collaborating with colleagues across the company to consistently identify, attract, and hire brilliant people.
Depending on our needs, you will be recruiting for Klarna’s Marketing, Business Development, or Organisational Development (HR) business groups. You will be driving the entire process from sourcing and screening to closing top talent, all while working together with hiring managers and your team to improve the way we do things.
We're looking for a recruiter to work from any of the following locations: New York City, Columbus, San Francisco, or Los Angeles.
What you'll do:
- Source, review job applicants, interview candidates, and close top talent.
- Act as a strategic partner and trusted advisor to our hiring teams, build meaningful relationships with interviewers and hiring managers to help shape our Talent Acquisition processes.
- Regularly report and present the performance of hiring pipelines to internal stakeholders.
- Protect and improve Klarna’s candidate experience.
- Collaborate and share knowledge with the local and global Talent Acquisition team.
- Manage candidate progression and maintain a high level of data integrity in our applicant tracking system (Lever) with the assistance of a Recruiting Coordinator.
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience working directly with hiring managers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- The ability to prioritize duties and work well on your own.
- A curious and flexible mindset.
- The ability to adapt to change quickly.
Nice to have:
- In-house talent acquisition experience
- Experience with Lever ATS
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.