Employee Relations Manager
Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2500 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 130,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holsch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
To find out more about what it's like to work at Klarna: klarna.com/careers
We’re looking for collaborative and experienced HR professional to join our team in London. You will work closely and proactively with managers and employees, supporting and assisting in all employee relations issues. To support you, you will be able to call upon the services from other colleagues such as Talent Acquisition, Learning, Global Mobility, Analytics, Compensation & Benefits.
What you will be accountable for?
Understand our business and provide solutions that fit the business and work environment.
Proactively support managers and employees when they are encountering hinders for development.
Accountable for addressing any circumstances where employees encounter difficult situations in the working environment.
Secure compliance and adherence with labor law, working environment and policy questions.
Who you are
- You have extensive experience in Human Resources and working cross functionally with all areas of HR
- You have a solid track record in labour law and work environment policies
- Worked within a dynamic, and fast-paced environment
- You take initiative and ownership, comfortable in leading improvement areas and deliver clear results within own scope and contributing to other teams when needed
- You have a deep understanding of translating priorities into clear actionable tasks and deliverables
- You react quickly to change and enjoy a high pace of work focusing on driving results
- You are a self-starter with a creative mind and track record of putting ideas into practice and assessing the results
- You are a down to earth and engaging teammate; you have integrity, assertiveness, and an ability to build trust; you are curious and service minded
- You have a higher education in behavioral science; experience working in a global , multicultural environment is a plus, as well as working internationally
We can offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. As part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you'll help play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.