PHP Magento Engineer
Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2000 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 90,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holsch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
To find out more about what it's like to work at Klarna: klarna.com/careers
Klarna offers merchants out of the box integrations for a number of popular e-commerce platforms, PSPs, POS, and ERP systems.
We're looking for someone to:
- Provide technical oversight and guidance for our partner system integrations.
- Participate in the build and support of in-house built Magento 1 and Magento 2 plugins supporting the Klarna products.
- Participate in the build and support of additional in-house built partner system plugins.
- Provide consultation on the technical implementation of Klarna products into partner systems.
- Drive consistent quality of integrations across partner systems.
- Provide insight to product and engineering teams on implementing the Klarna products with partner systems.
- Set standards and processes around best practices for partner system integrations.
You'll need to have:
- Experience with Magento 2.x CE\EE and Magento 1.x CE\EE.
- Experience writing PHP.
- Competitive salary
- 30 days of annual leave every year
- Generous occupational pension and insurance plans
- Flexible work schedule
- International working environment in central Berlin
- Learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training and regular internal technical talks
- Amazing relocation package
We can offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. As part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you'll help play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.