PHP Magento Engineer
Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2000 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 90,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holsch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
To find out more about what it's like to work at Klarna: klarna.com/careers
Klarna’s Engineering group is an ambitious international team where results and attention to detail are taken seriously. We believe that each individual’s ideas can create revolutions.
We are looking for an Engineer to provide technical oversight and guidance for partner system integrations. Klarna offers merchant’s out of the box integrations for a number of popular e-commerce platforms, PSPs, POS, and ERP systems. This role assists in providing technical assistance and guidance to these efforts as well as providing in-house built partner system integrations for our merchants. Along with assisting with the build out of technical partner system integrations, this role will be engaged in defining better processes for delivering our partner integrations and implementing these processes across projects. In addition to partner systems, the engineer will be engaged in projects to demonstrate the functionality of the Klarna products for sales purposes.
As a partner system engineer you will:
- Participate in the build and support of in-house built Magento 1 and Magento 2 plugins supporting the Klarna products
- Participate in the build and support of additional in-house built partner system plugins
- Provide consultation on the technical implementation of Klarna products into partner systems
- Drive consistent quality of integrations across partner systems
- Provide insight to product and engineering teams on implementing the Klarna products with partner systems
- Set standards and processes around best practices for partner system integrations
Who you are
- Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results! At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
You should have
- Experience in e-commerce is a must have
- Experienced with Magento 2.x CE\EE and Magento 1.x CE\EE is a must have
- Experience with Magento extension development a nice to have
- High achiever, proven track record of building stuff, troubleshooting, and getting things done while taking a structured/analytical approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidates who are happy to travel to the Klarna offices as well as to partner locations
- Knowledge of e-commerce payment solutions is a plus
- Self-motivated individual who takes ownership and delivers high quality solutions
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
You might also have
- Competitive salary
- 30 days of annual leave every year
- Generous occupational pension and insurance plans
- Flexible work schedule
- International working environment in central Berlin
- Learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training and regular internal technical talks
- Amazing relocation package
How to apply
Send over a CV and cover letter in English.
We can offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. As part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you'll help play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.