Berlin, Germany /
Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
What you will do
As an engineer in the Productivity Tech Experience team you will be part of designing the future state of the art digital workspace for Klarna. You will work in one of our cross regional teams spread across the whole world and together with your team you are responsible for the technical customer journey for all our employees.
At Klarna we use the term Productivity to describe the portfolio of IT tools and services that enables Klarna employees to be as productive as possible. This is to emphasise that employee productivity itself is the goal rather than the systems and tools themselves.
Productivity Tech Experience is the team where we handle on-boarding/off-boarding procedures, hardware catalog design and asset management. The main goal is to provide excellent service to Klarnauts acting as a professional and friendly contact surface. You will reach the goal by understanding the user, acting calm and professional in stressful situations and having a wide rather than deep technical know-how.
Who you are
Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results! At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
Working at Klarna for you means:
- You are creating the future workplace of Klarna, changing and developing the way of working and improving the productivity for all Klarna Employees is your main focus
- Within your daily work, you will use modern types of deployment methods for devices, operating systems and applications to keep track and improve the work experience of all employees
- The teams are responsible for the whole tech lifecycle of Klarna employees around the world. This includes end to end responsibility, leaving no customer behind!
- To achieve a smoooth process, you will document troubleshooting, knowledge base articles and system design centrally
- Continuously evaluate the department’s internal routines and procedures to scale with Klarnas’ expansion is crucial for a fast, tech driven company like we are
Klarna is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smooothest shopping experience. We serve 80 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 190,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by +2,500 people from 90 nationalities.