Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2000 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 90,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holsch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
To find out more about what it's like to work at Klarna: klarna.com/careers
What you will do
As an Operations Engineer in the Tech Experience Team you will design the future state of working for Klarna. You will work in a cross regional team spread across the whole world and together with your team, you are responsible for the IT Lifecycle for all our employees. Onboarding procedures, Hardware catalog design and Asset Management are just a few things you will be part of. The main goals are, to provide excellent service to Klarnas employees acting as a professional and friendly contact surface. You will reach these goals by understanding the user, acting calm and professional in stressful situations and having a wide rather than deep technical know-how. It’s crucial that you always strives to learn more, take new initiatives and independently make sure cases gets prioritized and resolved.
Who you are
Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results! At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
Working at Klarna for you means:
- You are creating the future workplace of Klarna. Changing and developing the way of working and improving the Tech Experience for all Klarna Employees is your main focus.
- Within your daily work, you will use modern types of deployment methods for Operating Systems and Applications to keep track and improve the work experience of all Employees
- The team you are working in is responsible for the whole lifecycle of hardware all around the world. This contains, testing, ordering, recycling and handout of new device as well as deciding what hardware base should be rolled out in the future
- To achieve a smoooth process, you will document troubleshooting, knowledge base articles and system design centrally.
- Continuously evaluate the department’s internal routines and procedures to scale with Klarnas’ expansion is crucial for a fast, tech driven company like we are.
Klarna is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
We can offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. As part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you'll help play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.