Senior CRM Marketing Manager
New York, United States
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2500 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 130,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We're growing at 40% every year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
We are looking for someone who can help develop and implement a CRM and marketing automation program in the United States. We are dedicated and enthusiastic professionals who love being part of the growth journey of one of the most exciting and fastest growing companies in payments and retail right now.
- Manage cross-channel marketing automation flows using multiple MarTech and AdTech systems
- Be a subject matter expert on the Klarna consumer journey to develop the best marketing experiences for Klarna users
- Develop automated personalization to match the right content to the right user at the right time
- Strategize ways marketing automation can increase all KPIs, including acquisition, in-app engagement, nurture, retention, and loyalty
- Partner with the product and brand teams to ensure the Klarna brand and product developments are prioritized
- Partner with the US sales team to track long term revenue metrics
- Assemble and analyze reports to find optimization insights, and report insights to the wider marketing, product, brand, and sales teams
- Support and contribute to the overall US Shopping consumer marketing strategy and wider marketing organizational campaigns
Who you are
- Be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced working environment.
- You are customer obsessed, proactive by nature, can move between high strategy and small details, relish problem-solving, want the ability to think creatively and love the satisfaction of awesome execution.
- Rigorous analytical, growth, and A/B/n testing mindset
- You love to challenge the status quo, can quickly adapt to change and have the ability to prioritize your work.
- You like working in a team and while you let others shine, you know what it takes for the teams to deliver.
- Proven abilities to plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Working knowledge about the relationship between advertising, email, mobile, content management systems, and other related items
- Proficient SQL skills
- Previous experience with marketing automation systems
- Experience with APIs and webhooks