IT Operations - Windows SysAdmin Engineer
Stockholm, Sweden /
Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a true DevOps talent to join our Windows SysAdmin team.
In our ever changing environment at Klarna you will bring in your expertise to administer and enhance our Microsoft-based environments. Be part of the evolution when we move from classical on-premise to cloud environment based operations, and do your part to automate as much as possible, and to support our customers best, so that the high level of satisfaction and support the team has amongst them will be kept.
You like to build and create. You are great when it comes to operating, monitoring and steering. Building and shaping, scripting and tweaking, supporting and fixing is yours. You are not pleased with maintaining things as they are - you are striving to make things better, every day, step by step, for your customers, for Klarna, for the team and for yourself.
You will have the chance to work with:
- Azure Cloud, Azure AD, InTune and Azure managed services
- Microsoft certifications or at least 3 years with Microsoft products
- Strong skills with Powershell scripting and automation toolsets
- Familiar with DevOps culture
- Experience with the operation of larger Microsoft Server environments and services
- Familiar with ticketing practices, incident- and problem management processes
- Well developed operational and analytical skills, good communication skills
- You can deal with people properly, honestly and respectful, but you don't hesitate to speak your mind and to stand your ground
Nice to haves:
- Enjoy a dynamic, changing and inspiring work atmosphere
- Able to bring new ideas and also drive these into production systems
- Experience with operations in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Configuration management, Deployment, Package management (i.e Chocolatey)
- Documentation Skills and Training of others
- Skills in supporting OpenSource / Other 3rd Party Software
- Understanding networking
- Infrastructure in the cloudInfrastructure as code (i.e Terraform, Cloudformation)
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smooothest shopping experience. We serve 80 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 190,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by +2,500 people from 90 nationalities.