Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2000 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 90,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holsch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
To find out more about what it's like to work at Klarna: klarna.com/careers
As we continue to expand our teams and domains here at Klarna, our talent acquisition team is looking to hire additional Recruiters to own the entire recruitment process. You’ll be working closely with hiring managers and the teams you’re hiring into.
You’ll play a key role in helping shape the organisation's future by collaborating with colleagues across the company to consistently identify and attract brilliant people to Klarna.
Depending on your preference and our needs, you could be recruiting Engineers, Data Scientists, Designers or Marketing professionals, driving the entire process; from sourcing and screening to closing top talent and working together with hiring managers to improve the way we do things.
You’ll get to spend lots of time with the teams you recruit for; attending stand-ups, running sourcing sessions and coming up with new ideas for attracting talent.
Who you are
- You're able to source, interview and close top talent.
- You’re a great story teller, with an ability to inspire and motivate people to join Klarna.
- You’re comfortable owning the relationship with hiring teams; advising, influencing and challenging where needed.
- You care deeply about providing a fantastic candidate experience for everyone.
- You have a desire to learn, constantly; only you can set the limit for how much you will learn here.
- It is an advantage if you have previous experience from working as a recruiter in Germany with good results.
- You're fluent in English, German is not a requirement.
We're unfortunately not able to offer relocation support for this position.
Please be aware that you will require a German work permit.
We can offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. As part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you'll help play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.