Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2500 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 130,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We're growing at 40% every year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
Technical Recruiters at Klarna proactively headhunt engineering talent from all over the world and take entire ownership of hiring for a key software engineering area, working closely with hiring managers and engineering teams to help them scale.
We spend lots of time with the engineering teams we recruit for; sitting with the teams, running sourcing sessions and bouncing new ideas around all the time.
You'll get to drive the entire hiring process; sourcing, interviewing, and closing engineering talent from all over the world, working together with hiring managers to improve the way we do things.
Who you are
- You have great ideas on how to attract and hire top talent in our region.
- You’re a great story teller, with an ability to inspire and motivate people to join Klarna.
- You’re comfortable owning the relationship with hiring managers; advising, influencing and challenging when needed.
- You care deeply about providing a fantastic candidate experience for everyone.
- You’re able to communicate verbal and written in German and English.
What we offer
- Klarna is one of Sweden's success stories not only for its exceptional growth story but also for its unique place to work at. We think in flat hierarchies, let the best people and ideas grow and always aim for the better.
- Culture - You'll have an opportunity to work with people from more than 10 different countries in our English/German-speaking office in Linden near Gießen (Germany).
- Compensation - You’ll get an attractive salary, along with 30 days annual leave.
- Learning - We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training and regular internal technical talks.
- Collegiality - We encourage a harmonic environment in the teams, therefore we hold regular team events for all employees, joining a monthly breakfast, having lunch together and offer many more benefits.
- We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and therefore are especially interested in candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of Klarna. We’re building teams of technically curious problem solvers. Come and join us!
We're not able to offer relocation support for this position so you'll need to already be based in Linden.