Disaster Recovery Manager
Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
What we are looking for
- We are looking for a Disaster Recovery Manager that will work closely with our Risk Control and IT Governance teams.
- You will work as a global process stakeholder of Disaster Recovery work across our markets, and collaborating with your colleagues in Germany, US, UK and Sweden - with a base in the Swedish HQ Office.
- You like to plan, drive and deliver your work with a high level of autonomy, maintaining close stakeholder relations within Engineering, Product and Risk teams. You can work with auditors and explain engineering design and disaster recovery metrics in a way they can understand.
- To be successful in this role, you should have relevant experience within Disaster Recovery management (or an operational risk function), ideally within the financial services sector.
Need to have's
- You must have a good understanding of disaster recovery management best practices, particularly when operating in a regulated industry.
- An understanding of IT architecture in the cloud, ideally with AWS specifically.
- You have a pragmatic view on control and strive for continuous improvements.
Nice to have's
- You have experience from financial services regulated by European Banking Association or the Swedish Financial Services Authority
- Enjoy a dynamic, changing and inspiring work atmosphere
How to apply
Send over a CV and cover letter in English.
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smooothest shopping experience. We serve 80 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 190,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by +2,500 people from 90 nationalities.