Partner Operations - Senior Service Delivery Specialist
Columbus, United States /
Service Delivery /
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
In our client portfolio we have some of Europe’s largest e-commerce stores and shop system platforms and we are constantly expanding in this dynamic and exciting market. Our Merchant Services teams play an integral role on this rocketship ride by working closely with Commercial and other Service Delivery to support operations to drive customer success and ensure a Smoooth user experience. To fuel our continued growth and hold the ship together, we are now looking for a Service Delivery Associate based out of our Stockholm office to join our Partner Operations team.
What you will be doing.
- Provide excellent service to Klarna’s Partners by handling cases with high efficiency and with end-to-end ownership.
- Cases can vary between providing general information on Klarna’s products and processes, to investigating failed API calls, to more complex and technical inquiries, and tools that you will be working with are e.g. Splunk.
- Work in collaborations with some of our Partners to provide information and training on processes and routines.
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities and escalate them to relevant teams.
Who you are.
- Success in this role means being an excellent problem solver with a sense of ownership and attention to detail.
- You have a technical and analytical mindset, and take pride in knowing your domain through and through, as well as being curious of those associated.
- You are critical, comfortable with complexity and can navigate unclear situations in a calm and confident manner.
- You have customer service experience and you feel comfortable working in Case Management systems.
- You enjoy solving tricky problems with attention to detail.
- You have a strong sense of team and working with others in a humble, open and direct, and respectful manner. You also possess a strong sense of self, are self confident and driven, and can push solutions for our clients.
- You have great communication skills in English - both written and spoken. Additional languages are a plus.
- Strong interest in web technology, fintechs and e-commerce.
- Experience with current web shop-systems and content-management-systems.
- Possessing knowledge of the e-commerce system landscape (i.e. Magento, Shopify, API integrations) will be a strong plus.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.