New York, United States
Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
Klarna strives to become the world’s favourite way to buy, and you can contribute to reaching this goal! We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. Marketing is no exception! We are currently looking for top Marketing talent to join us on our journey to create a smoooth world.
What you will do
Working at Klarna Marketing teams means executing world-class strategic and creative marketing frameworks, guiding the Klarna brand in all marketing touch points. You will strive to turn complex propositions into simple communication so that our end-users find it simple to understand and buy Klarna. The work you do will solve a clearly scoped problem-space with defined KPIs and you will continuously seek improvements in performance and quality. You will regularly align with internal stakeholders such as our regional marketing teams, product, commercial sale and legal to mention a few.
Who you are.
- Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results! At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent. You are proactive by nature and come up with new thinking that adds value and innovation to the work we do. You enjoy a high pace and can quickly adapt to change and have ability to prioritise your work effectively according to goals. You like working in a team and are highly dependable in delivering according to set tasks. It is important that you are able to embrace the varied nature of the job; you will need to be flexible and take personal ownership of hands-on delivery.
- Minimum 2- 5 years of marketing experience.
- A proven track record in delivering stellar B2B and/or B2C brand communication.
- Experience from working with external agencies to create concepts and campaigns.
- Experience in making data-driven marketing decisions using market research, A/B testing, and other analytical tools to ensure end-user understanding.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced startup environment, larger company with a strong entrepreneurial culture, or a company with a strong brand track record.
- Knowledge of e-commerce, retail, payments, banking and/or fintech markets.
How to apply
Send over a CV and cover letter in English.
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smooothest shopping experience. We serve 80 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 190,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by +2,500 people from 90 nationalities.