Commercial Manager BE/NL
Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
Klarna strives to become the world’s favourite way to buy and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. We are currently looking to grow our Commercial teams in Belgium and the Netherlands to help us challenge the traditional finance industry and make it smooother the Klarna way!
Who you are
- You are an ambitious person with a significant drive to build up new things
- You have an entrepreneurial “can-do” mindset constantly challenging the status quo and embracing change
- You are passionate about your job and enjoy fast-paced international working environments
- You have a desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results
- You are persistent in understanding the customers’ needs and developing the business
- You are a great communicator who loves to deal with customers personally and become their strategic advisor
It goes without saying that to achieve excellent results you have 4+ years of B2B Sales, Account Management, or Partner Management experience in either the Retail, E-commerce, and/or Payments industry as well as a relevant academic degree. Experience from a high-growth Tech company will help you to navigate the internal landscape in Klarna but is definitely not a must if you are a born networker and a quick learner.
If you have leadership experience and are looking forward to setting one of our commercial teams up for success and being a living example of how to drive business and client relationships forward, we would like to talk to you as well.
What you will do
- If you have read up to here, you see that it is not a traditional job description with hardcore requirements. We are after finding great talent and want to get to know you better and see what you vision as your next challenge before we go into details.
- Manage the full customer journey and life-cycle from prospecting to winning
- Support the customers with their success, and grow together
- Challenge our merchants to deliver a smooother consumer experience
- Build and execute jointly agreed business plans with partners to drive mutual growth and success
- Be in charge of your own targets and drive a fast growing business forward with us
- Play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level
However, there are a few roles that we have in mind as we are growing our teams. You will become an essential part of our Commercial Competence and will focus on either New Sales, Account Management or Partner Management, depending on your strengths, passion and previous experience.
How to apply
Send over a CV in English.
We have a few different roles in mind and are always looking for the best fit, so do not hesitate to apply. We are looking forward to talking to you.
Please note that we require proficiency in verbal as well as written, English, French and Dutch and a valid driving license for this role.
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smooothest shopping experience. We serve 80 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 190,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by +2,500 people from 90 nationalities.