Team lead - Customer Service
Columbus, United States
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2500 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 130,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We're growing at 40% every year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
Klarna strives to become the world’s favourite way to buy, and you can contribute to reaching this goal! We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. Global Service is no exception! We are currently looking to grow our Global Service teams to satisfy the company’s ever increasing need for high quality service.
What you will do
As a team lead at Klarnas Customer Service you will be in charge of a team of agents. You will help the team to develop as well as make sure your team is performing as expected. Acting as the extended arm to your agents, you will also be involved in the development of the Customer Service team and process together with the other team leads and the rest of management.
Who you are
- Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive!
- You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment.
- You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results!
- At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
- You should always strive to make improvements and have passion to serve as an ambassador for our brand.
- Have negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Be able to work proficiency and have communication skills in verbal and written English
- Have extensive leadership qualities
- Work proactively and be engaged with suggestions for improvement areas at all time
Columbus, Ohio, USA
Please apply as soon as possible since selection and interviews are held continuously.