Service Specialist - Merchant Onboarding Success (Swedish/German/Norwegian/Finnish speaking).
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2500 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 130,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We're growing at 40% every year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
Merchant Onboarding Success is the operational team specialised in automated merchant onboarding for small and medium-sized merchants. The team handles the following processes:
- Onboard new merchants by supporting them with the integration of different e-commerce platforms e.g. Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce etc.
- Support the merchants with integration steps and the administrative part of the onboarding over email and phone contact.
- Actively collecting ideas for improvements to offer our merchants a smoooth and exceptional automated merchant experience
Merchant Onboarding Success is part of Insourced Operation Services, which acts as an internal insourcing department. We are now looking for a Service Specialist to join our small team. We play an integral role on the merchant journey by working closely with Commercial and Service Center to ensure a smoooth automated merchant onboarding experience.
What you will be doing:
- Onboard merchants with the entire integration process with different platforms until they are fully onboarded.
- Inform merchants about our products and benefits of using Klarna.
- Investigating integrations issues which includes checking the back-end settings and solving error codes.
- Communicating with other stakeholders to help sort solutions for our merchants.
You should get in touch with us if you:
- You are a communicative person putting great emphasis on quality and enjoy being in contact with merchants on the phone as well via email.
- Are self-driven and a problem solver.
- Enjoy investigating cases and find a solution without a clear path.
- Not afraid to be in contact with other stakeholders which includes that you are a multitasker.
- If you enjoy to improve processes.
In order to be successful in this role we believe that you will have:
- Great communication skills in one of the following languages: Swedish, German, Norwegian or Finnish, and also English (written and spoken), as we offer support over phone and email.
- A customer/merchant support background and you enjoy to investigate technical error codes.
- A business and solution oriented mindset with attention to detail.
- A critical mindset and feel comfortable to navigate unclear solutions in a calm way to support our merchants.
- An interest in web technology, fintech and e-commerce.
- Knowledge of the e-commerce system landscape (i.e. Magento, Shopify, API integrations) will be a strong plus but not necessary.