Stockholm, Sweden /
Product Management /
Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
Klarna strives to become the world’s favourite way to buy, and you can contribute to reaching this goal! We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. We are currently looking for Product Managers to play a key role in our mission to be the rebels of banking.
What you will do
At Klarna, Customers are our obsession. From innovative products like our Consumer Mobile App or Consumer Card, to our game changing Klarna Checkout, Klarna payment methods, and scalable Platforms, we build products with the customer in mind.
Product Managers are at the heart of this obsession, always solving challenges that customers are facing or delighting them with products they didn’t know they needed. One of the main reasons that Klarna is able to bring innovative payment and banking solutions to its customers is because of the collaborate work that Product Managers lead with Engineering, Product Design, Analytics, Business Development and Support teams.
You will define the problem space, create the vision, build a roadmap, and set the pace of your team. A Klarna Product Manager lives in the tension between strategic thinking and tactical execution, while understanding the benefit of iterating quickly and thinking globally.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth
- Build product strategy, including definition of scope, roadmap, and KPIs
- Work with cross-functional teams including engineers, designers, data scientists and more
- Own and articulate end-to-end product requirements across technology teams
Who you are
- Courageous - Willing to speak up, make decisions, take calculated risks
- Detailed Thinkers - Passionate and open-minded while meticulously about data and details
- Delivers Results - Able to see beyond their own problem space and dependencies to find solutions
- Challenges the Status Quo - Never misses an opportunity to disrupt the industry and embraces change
- Lets the Team Shine - Leads with integrity, giving respect and earning trust along the way
- Starts Small and Learns Fast - Tests, iterates, measures and learns in order to drive innovation
You should have
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable in agile and lean development methodologies
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
You might also have
- Ability to prioritise complex deliverables, have technical discussions, and collaborate at all levels
- We also love Product Managers that can design or code but it’s not a must have!
How to apply
Send over a CV in English.
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smooothest shopping experience. We serve 80 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 190,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by +2,500 people from 90 nationalities.